로그인을 하시면 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

관리자 2017.01.16/16:43:01
Maria 2017.01.17/18:42:16
Dear 김현우,

My jaw dropped! It’s all in English! This paper is a proof of your ability and the fruit of our labor together.

I will respond to this comment (for the first time).

Where We Were: First, I feel elated to be chosen as your coach. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey that even though you had a tough time during our initial days you could manage meeting up with me early in the morning. Second, I’d like to apologize for throwing a series of questions at you. In fact, the first time I heard you speak, I knew you could take the challenge. Such style is for students like us – we get easily bored at one thing being done repeatedly. But I’m glad you got over the trauma (smiley). Again I’m very sorry. Honestly I’ve learned a lot from you.

The Turning Point: Oh! You’ve got the talent! You can crack witty jokes and they’re all in English! Actually I’ve been trying to hold my laughter, so please (DON'T) reduce it. I might have a heart attack. If ever that happened, it would be just fine. At least I shut my eyes laughing!

Where We Are: Look at that - from dungeons to wonderland. I hope you relish every step of the way. I’d like you to know that you’re on top of my priority list.

Where Should We Go: Nobody’s perfect. Last year, I learned that I’ll never be happy if I try to achieve perfection. In our class, we theorize and practice communication strategies. In this case, I view you as my teacher mentoring me to become a good teacher. Sounds serious, isn’t it? Chill … Let’s savor each day. We may not be there yet, but we’re gaining on it.
아미고 2017.01.20/14:41:32
와우!! 현우님!! 안녕하세요^^* 마리아 선생님 한국 초청 방문 때 뵌 것 같은데, 맨 오른쪽에 앉으셨던 훤칠하신 신사분 맞으시죠?!^0^*

센스있게 영어로 적어주시니 강사님께서 답변을 달아주셨네요.ㅎㅎ
방금 마리아샘과 통화를 하다가 현우님께서 영어로 리뷰를 적어주셨다고 정말 뿌듯해하셨어요!^^*

처음에는 쏟아지는 질문들에 제대로 영어로 대답을 못하니 내 영어가 이정도밖에 안되나 스트레스 받고 힘들어 하셨는데,
강사님의 리드 하에 점점 말을 입밖으로 내시면서 익숙해지시고 이제는 주고 받는 대화가 어색하지 않을 정도가 되셨다니,,,
다른 분들에게도 정말 많은 힘과 위로가 되는 말이 아닐까 해요^^

처음엔 정말 어느정도 영어를 하시는 분들도 막상 영어로 대화가 안되는 자신을 보고 스트레스 많이 받으시죠...
그게 두려워서 시작조차 못하시는 분들도 많으시고요.ㅜㅜ
그런 분들께 '하면 된다'는 믿음을 주는 후기(편지?)가 아닐까 합니다.
강사님께도 정말 큰 힘이 되구요.
선생님에 대한 존경과 감사함을 절절하게 느낄 수 있었습니다ㅠ.ㅠ

소중한 편지 정말 감사합니다. 아미고톡도 현우님을 응원합니다.^^*
관리자 2017.02.02/14:34:32
축하드립니다. 1월 완소 후기로 선정되셨습니다^^
김현우님께 5,000점 적립금이 지급되었습니다. 감사합니다.