로그인을 하시면 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

Maria 2017.03.29/15:38:26
Hi, Ellie!

I’m so happy to see a student writing this way. You’ve just harvested the fruits of your labor. Thank you for translating your review/comment in English (It’s better than Google). It’s indeed excellent!

I think I’ve made use of our recordings several times, Ellie. You’re a model student and I suggest everyone to follow you. As the eyewitness of your progress, I’d say I’m so proud of you. You can make meaningful conclusions and comprehensible flow of thought. You’ve got a style and it’s promisingly referential. Let’s continue rehearsing together until we get used to this second language. As for me, this course isn’t limited to OPIC. It’s about expressing our thoughts and opinions in a natural, graceful way as though we had been super close friends for a very long time.

Yeap ~ I remember our CYBI days. You shared with me realistic stories with a good twist (Honestly, I found your plot more interesting! :-). If you only knew that I’d really love to listen to fresh stories. I think I got this enthusiasm from my childhood days. Because I wasn’t allowed to watch TV on weekdays, I just listened to radio dramas (as my dad failed to include the “radio” in his “not-to-do” list). Can you tell me a story again?

OPIC is OPIC. I think you’re ready to level up to conversations with deep-seated context and implications. Before doing so, let’s create awesome twists and turns for your introduction.

Thank you, Ellie. This review encourages me to move forward and be the better version of me. I owe you one!

Blessings!
T. Maria
관리자 2017.04.04/17:32:02
축하드립니다. 3월 완소 후기로 선정되셨습니다^^
Ellie님께 5,000점 적립금이 지급되었습니다. 감사합니다.