로그인을 하시면 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

관리자 2017.05.31/09:55:56
안녕하세요. kate 회원님!!

아미고톡에는 Maria 선생님을 애정하는 회원님들이 참 많네요.^^
이는 모두 선생님께서 학생들에게 애정을 갖고
열정적으로 수업을 진행하시기 때문인 것 같아요~

또한 Maria 선생님과 수업하면서 회원님들이 만족하는 부분 중 하나는
사용하시는 어휘가 풍부하고 고급 문장을 구사하시기 때문에
함께 수업하면 고급스러운 영어 표현을 사용할 수 있다는 점도 있는 것 같아요.

2년이라는 긴 시간 동안 성실하게 지금까지 잘 달려오셨는데요~
영어는 언어인 만큼 사용하지 않으면 금방 실력이 사라지기 마련이에요.
앞으로 남은 시간도 영어를 내 생활의 일부처럼 함께하면서
제2의 모국어처럼 자유롭게 소통하는 날이 오길 바랄게요~!

그럼 오늘 하루도 힘내서 열공하세요, 화이팅~!!
kate 2017.06.01/09:52:02
자유롭게 소통!을 위해 꾸준히 이어가렵니다.
그런데 제 수업 탭이 business가 아니네요!
Business로 해주셔야 저같은 다른분께 참고가 될것 같아 알려드려요!
관리자 2017.06.07/14:53:09
축하드립니다. 5월 완소 후기로 선정되셨습니다^^
kate님께 5,000점 적립금이 지급되었습니다. 감사합니다.
Maria 2017.06.11/21:25:33
I’ve found a friend in you, Kate. Thank you for changing my life. You don’t have any idea how I’ve become better with you. Initially, I was figuring out which one’s the best for you as I wanted you to learn and enjoy the language in relation to your job or interests. Now, we have something in common – business course. As you know, everything is business and this idea was derived from the give-and-take concept. For instance, friendship. At first, we are all strangers but will soon develop ourselves to be a perfect friend. Same goes with product or service, we’ve got nothing until such time we develop a great idea that’s marketable and profitable. In short, we all start from scratch. That’s the story of our class, Kate. Now, every time I hear you using our previous expressions, I’m happy. When you give me an improvised idea, I’m elated. That’s the real conversation I’ve expected us to have. Be it in friendship or real business, we’ll always go for a win-win alternatives, meeting halfway, and agreeing with one direction. Let’s continue this course. As we go along the way, we will improve other elements simultaneously. I believe we can achieve it, because you’re good. And, maybe soon, a big, magnanimous idea will be born from our conversations. Who knows? See you later!